HAS6DW Hot Air Station
1000 Watt High Power Hot Air Rework Station
One Station suffices 0402 miniature Chips to large size (42.5x42.5 mm) SMD ICs.
- High heat power and air flow volume for easy and fast desoldering of large QFPs & PLCCs
- Variety of Hot Air Nozzles available for different sizes of SMD ICs like QFPs, PLCCs, SOPs.
- Push Buttons for precise temperature adjustment.
- Precise temperature control, not affected by airflow.
- Has a powerful maintenance-free Brushless Motor.
- Airflow is adjustable with Push Buttons.
- Suitable for desoldering leadfree components.
- Feature to store 3 ‘favourite’ Temperature & Air. Flow settings in Channels “CH1, CH2 & Ch3”.
- Password protection and key-lock functions.
- Auto-sleep feature allows system to go into stand-by mode to prolong the life of heater.
- Auto cooling also prolongs the life.
- Power : 1000 Watt
- Input Supply : 230VAC, 50Hz
- Temperature Range : 100°C ~500°C
- Airflow Range : 1 ~ 120 litre/min
- Dimension (approx.) : 188 x 245 x 135mm
- Weight (approx.) : 3.65 Kg
- HAS6DW Main Power & Control Unit
- Hot Air Pencil
- Support Rack
- Pick-up Tool
- One Round Hot Air Nozzle
The HAS6DW rework station is a high-powered hot air soldering and desoldering system designed for use with surface-mount components. It features a main power and control unit, a hot air pencil, a support rack, a pick-up tool, and one round hot air nozzle.
The system is capable of delivering up to 1000 watts of power and has an input supply of 230VAC at 50Hz. The temperature range of the system is between 100°C and 500°C, which is suitable for working with a variety of surface-mount components. The airflow range is between 1 and 120 litres per minute, which can be adjusted with push buttons.
One of the key features of the HAS6DW rework station is its three working channels, CH1, CH2, and CH3. Each channel can be set to the desired temperature and airflow volume, which can then be easily selected using the system's push buttons. The system also allows users to store three "favourite" temperature and airflow settings in each of the three channels.
The HAS6DW rework station is suitable for desoldering lead-free components, and it has a variety of hot air nozzles available for use with different sizes of surface-mount components. These include nozzles suitable for PLCCs, LCC leadless chip carriers, flat packs, large QFPs with up to 304 pins, ceramic quad flat packs, and thin SOP ICs.
The system also features a powerful, maintenance-free brushless motor and an automatic cooling function for the hot air handle. These features help to extend the life of the heating element and protect the hot air handle from damage.
Other features of the HAS6DW rework station include password protection and key-lock functions for security, as well as an auto-sleep function that allows the system to go into standby mode to prolong the life of the heater. The system's compact dimensions, which are approximately 188 x 245 x 135mm, and lightweight construction, which weighs approximately 3.65kg, make it easy to use in a variety of work environments.
Wide range of Hot Air Nozzles are available to solder and desolder.
Working Video of 1000 Watt High Power Hot Air Rework Station Model HAS6DW