Digital Soldering Station Calibrator
Shop for high quality and very accurate Soldering Desoldering Station Calibrators only at INDE Enterprises.
Unboxing and Demo of Soldering Station Calibrator ISC3192
Unboxing of Soldering Station Calibration Meter I191AD
3-in-1 Digital (mV/OHM/TEMP) Soldering Station Calibrator
ISC3192 is a 3-in-1 (mV/Ohm/Temp) Soldering Station Calibration Digital Meter measures Tip to Ground Resistance, Tip to Ground Leakage Voltage, Soldering Tip Temperature.
- Measuring Range
- Temperature: 0~600°C/32~1000°F
- Voltage: 0~90 mV (AC)
- Resistance: 0~90 Ω
- Temperature: 1°C/1°F
- Voltage: 0.1mV
- Resistance: 0.1 Ω
- Temperature: ±3°C / ±3°F
- Voltage: ±(3%±2 digit)
- Resistance: ±(1%±2 digit)
- Temperature Sensor
Digital Soldering Station Calibration Meter
I191AD is another Soldering Station Calibrator that is Low Cost Popular Digital Soldering Stations Calibration Meter for measuring Soldering Tip Temperature with 10 nos. spare Star type sensors & 1 no. K-type sensor.
- Measures soldering tip temperature quickly
- Holds max temperature on pressing [MAX HOLD] Button
- Both Celsius and Fahrenheit types reading possible
- Scope of Supply: Digital Calibration Meter, K-type and Star type Temperature Sensors
- Spare Star type Temperature Sensors and Thermocouples available
Hot Air Rework Station / Desoldering Station Calibrator
ISC3196 Digital Calibraton Meter specifically designed for the calibration of Hot Air SMD Rework Stations (Desoldering Station), measures hot air temperature upto 800°C with ± 5°C accuracy.Specifications:
- Specifically designed for calibration of Hot Air Station.
- Sensor measures temperature of air outlet quickly
- Auto Shut-off function available, time can be programmed
- MAX HOLD records the highest temperature
- LCD Display Type
- Measurement Range: 0~800°C (32~1500°F)