IR Pre-Heating Plate
We supply high quality IR preheating plate / reflow heat plates at best price in India. Here are the specifications and features of our IR preheating plates. Model 870 is Reflow Soldering Digitally Controlled uniformly Pre-Heating Plate for MIL and Aerospace grade SMD circuits. Model IRPH-4 IR Pre-heating plate is programmable High Quality 600Watt Infrared Pre-heating Plate for reworking heavy heat sink and multi-layer PCBs.
Hi-reliability Pre-Heating/Reflow Plate with Uniform Surface Heating
Heating Surface 180×200 mm, Temperature upto 300°C.
- Reliable Heating Elements ensure surface temperature is evenly distributed on total surface area.
- Closed Loop PID Temperature Controller provides precise and stable temperature as per setting.
- Temperature can be set in steps of 100, 10 and 1.
- Separate Switch for Power ON/OFF and separate Switch for Heating and Cooling are provided.
- There is an in-built Temperature Calibration provision to meet ISO-9000 requirements.
- Hinged Top Hood creates an oven like environment for effective reflow soldering application.
- Heat Plate temperature is displayed even under un-heated condition to avoid injuries to operator.
- Designed for pre-heating, reflow soldering hi-reliability aerospace type PCBs for even heating.
- Input Power : 230 V/ 50 Hz, 800 Watts
- Heating area : 80 mm 200x1
- Plate material : Aluminum
- Temperature sensor : K-type thermocouple
- Temperature range : 50° ~ 300°C
- Dimensions : 280x290x100 mm (approx.)
- Weight : 5.8 kg (approx.)
Digital IR Pre-Heating Plate
Heating Surface 130×130 mm, Temperature upto 350°C.
- High quality, long life IR Ceramic Heating Elements for fast, even pre-heating with high efficiency.
- In-built temperature measurement allows continuous monitoring of PCB temperature.
- Pre-set temperature is achieved accurately & remains stable due to closed loop PID control design.
- Heating Power : 600 Watt
- Plate Area : 130 x 130mm
- Heating Source : IR Ceramic Heater
- Temperature Sensor : K-type Thermocouple
- Temperature Range : 50°C ~ 350°C
- Measurement Range : 0 ~ 600°C