LCD Video Microscopes
Binocular Viewing & LCD Digital Display combo Microscope
ITDM-3015 makes QC observations comfortable and fatigue-free by using a combination of digital image capturing.
- Zoom Microscope allows continuous magnification with clear images throughout the zoom range.
- Clear stereo images, wide field of view, long working distance.
- Applications includes viewing of electronics PCB’s, microelectronics, metal surfaces etc.
- Ease of use: Load the software, use the PC interface into USB port of Computer and start taking high magnification images upto 1024 x 768 pixel and videos.
- Camera with features like auto gain control, auto exposure, control, auto white balance control.
- Fully packaged solution: It is a complete system with all elements configured to work with each other including stereo zoom microscope, camera, illumination, cables (user only needs to provide PC).
|Display||: 8“ (200mm) High Resolution LCD, Color|
|Device Dimension||: 1/3”|
|Horizontal Resolution||: 700TV line|
|Scanning System||: 525 lines, 60 Frames/sec|
|Back Light Compensation||: Auto|
|Signal-to-Noise||: More than 46db|
|Gamma Characteristics||: 0.45|
|Minimum illumination||: 3.1 Lux|
|Input Voltage||: 12V DC (9V-14V) thru supplied Adaptor|
|Power Consumption||: Less than 1.85W|
|Pixel Space Between||: 0.213mm|
|Visual Angle||: 170/170(H/V)|
|Colour||: 16,777,216 Colours|
|Highest Mode||: 1024X768@75Hz|
|Sync. Video Signal||: H/V Separate, TTL,P or N.0.7Vp-p@75ohm|
|Colour System||: PAL/NTSC4.43/NTSC3.58/SECAM|
|Sound System||: BG/DK/I/M|
|Video Input||: 1.0Vp-p@75ohm|
|Audio Input||: 500mVrms|
|Power Consumption||: 9W|
|Total Magnification||: 7x ~ 135x|
|Objective||: 0.7x ~ 4.5x|
|Work Distance||: 100mm (max.)|
|Light Source||: LED Light|
|C-mount||: 1 x|
|Large Base||: 2 0 x 3 mm (approx.)|
ITDM-3015 Combo Microscope innovates the traditional way of microscopic by modern binocular viewing adding digital imaging. It makes QC comfortable and fatigue-free by using combination of digital image inspection easy capturing, instant viewing on the Display Monitor besides providing real time optical binocular viewing.
Hi-End Video Microscope
Rotational Angled Lens (35°) for 3-D viewing with 8x~198x Magnification.
- 10" LCD Screen, rotatable vertically by 150°
- Magnification : 8x - 198x (with various lenses)
- Hi-resolution 1024x768 pixel digital image
- Built-in LED Ring Light with intensity control
- Laser Pointer for locating observation point
- Video output for external LCD/Plasma TV
- Heavy Duty Stand with precise movement
- Precision rack & pinion steel gears for fine focus
- Zoom allows continuous magnification with clear images throughout the zoom range.
- Wide field of view, working distance upto 200 mm
- Ease of use: load the software, plug the cable of Microscope into USB Port of Computer - It is now ready to capture high quality images and videos.
- PC Interface for computer connection
- Live full motion digital video capturing
- Complete packaged solution: it is a complete system with all elements configured to work with each other, including Zoom Microscope, CCD Camera, Measurement Software, Illumination, Cables (user only needs to provide PC)
- Stores images in JPEG & Video in AVI formats
|Display||: 10 inch LCD Monitor, 16ms High Definition Colour|
|Zoom Body||: 0.7x ~ 4.5x with reticle function|
|Zoom Ratio||: 1 : 6.5|
|Magnification Range||: 8x ~ 198x|
|Focusing Adjustment||: 90 mm (Max. Head Travel Distance)|
|Resolution||: 1024 x 768|
|illumination Unit||: Built-in LED Ring Light|
|Brightness Control||: LED Array, can be controlled using Push Buttons|
|LCD Screen Rotation||: 150 degree|
|White Balance||: Adjustable from Control Panel|
|Laser Pointer||: 650nm Laser Pointer for locating the point of observation|
|Video Output||: BNC Connector and S-Video Connector for output to TV or LCD|
|Power Supply||: 230 VAC, 50Hz|
|Lenses types||: Included 0.5x, 0.75x, 1x, 1.5x, 2x|
|Rotational Lens||: Semi-Plan achromatic with special optics for rotational view|
|Bottom Lighting||: LED with intensity control|
|Track Length of Stand||: 500mm|
|Travel Distance of Stand||: 460mm|
|Coaxial Focus||: 23mm/circle|
|Fine Focus||: 0.56mm/circle|
|Focus Movement||: Using rack and pinion steel gears|
|Base Size||: 320×316×21mm|
|Glass Plate||: 95x5mm|
|X Axis Travel of Stage -||: 75mm|
|Y Axis Travel of Stage -||: 56mm|
|Backlight Window in XY Stage||: 116 x 96mm|
|Adaptor for Base||: 94mm|
|Software||: Software for image & video capture, save, recall|
|Image Storage Format||: JPG|
|Video Storage Format||: AVI|
|Camera Control||: Sharpness, Gamma, White Balance and Gain can be controlled|
|Camera Control||: Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation can be controlled|
- 10” LCD Zoom Microscope Body
- X-Y Adjustable Stage
- Laser Pointer
- 35° Angled View Rotational Lens
- PC Interface Module with Software
- 76mm LED High Track Stand
- 0.5X, 1X, 1.5X, 2X Lenses
- Ultra Mag Digital Video Microscope
- Head Mount Magnifier
- Calibration and Measurement Software (to use with Ultra mag Digital Microscope)
- 15 inch external LCD Monitor (Optional)
LCDScopePRO20 Video Microscope incorporates state-of-art technology and offers crystal clear picture quality under high magnification. It makes observations comfortable and eliminates fatigue for long duration viewing. Microscope This incorporates high performance CCD imaging, high resolution LCD Screen, Zoom Lens and Fine Optics in an ergonomic design. It is a powerful and complete visual QC inspection system.
The 35° angled Rotational Lens provides depth viewing in complete 360° area. The built-in LED Ring Light provides clarity in viewing. The built-in Laser Pointer is used to focus the inspection area. Supplied various Adapter Lenses provide wide range of magnifications from 8x to 198x of QC inspection.